Baby massage is wonderful thing to learn and to be able to give your baby. It provides many benefits for parent and child such as:
- helping to build better communication between parent and baby;
- helping your baby to develop awareness of their bodies, building confidence and self esteem;
- helping to relax both you and your baby;
- soothing babies and helping them to sleep better;
- aiding digestion and helping to relive colic, wind and constipation.
Baby massage tuition comprises 6 weekly sessions with your baby in our beautiful home studio in central Winchester with maximum 6 people per group. No need to bring anything all mats and blankets are provided.
The massage strokes are explained and a handout provided.
Rachel is committed to helping you learn interactive communication with your baby through positive loving touch. Rachel trained with Mia Elmsater and qualified in 2004 with the International Association of Infant Massage
|not currently available|